Saturday, December 21, 2013

One of my older fashion illustrations, Black and Blue. Created this inspired by something I think Penelope Cruz would wear to the Oscars. #watercolor #fashion #illustration

One of my older fashion illustrations, Black and Blue. Created this inspired by something I think Penelope Cruz would wear to the Oscars. #watercolor #fashion #illustration
One of my older fashion illustrations, Black and Blue. Created this inspired by something I think Penelope Cruz would wear to the Oscars. #watercolor #fashion #illustration

Download whole gallery
Fashion Illustration
Fashion Illustration

Download whole gallery
watercolor
watercolor

Download whole gallery
FASHION ILLUSTRATION
FASHION ILLUSTRATION

Download whole gallery
fashion illustration
fashion illustration

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment